▲ ▼ I don't read my articles from the read later app
Some pain points:
- Lack of dark patterns/workflow that motivates you to go through lists
- Lack of visualisation of your progress and to be covered lists. Also once Peter Drucker noted you can't manage what you can't measure, so there's that.
- Lack of features such as queues and intelligent sorting based on params like the time needed (smartly learned by your reading speeds), etc. Queues and lists as in music and podcast players
- Lack of smart organisational ability and proper search implementation thus resulting in friction of finding the content in future. Bookmarking services don't help because even then you have to think and dig deep in the mess of tags and folders.
- Inconsistencies in parsing articles and content