I've solved this problem by making my own tracker. It’s a Google Sheets template that generates professional-looking reports that are highly customizable. This template has been very useful to me and I hope people might find this useful too. Free tier is available for everyone to try out. Go to my Gumroad page and download it: https://jmavenfinance.gumroad.com/
• Track all your investments in one place
• Compatible with stocks, crypto, ETF, REITs, options*
• Generate highly customizable portfolio reports in PDF or other formats
• One-time price. No monthly subscription.
• Supports short stock positions and short options*